Leonard Hudson – specialists in uniforms and schoolwear since 1965 – has its roots in the clothing trade dating back to 1879. Built on six generations of experience, our mission is to provide schools and organisations with a quality range of uniform and accessory items, which is value for money and backed up with personal service all year round.
Our range provides schools and organizations with a complete source for their uniform requirements. We design, manufacture and distribute some of the most cutting-edge schoolwear, much of it under our own label, which offers a wide variety of style and choice.
Please browse our website – you will find we have put our experience to good use. Our made-to-order garment range offers you the opportunity to create a unique image. Lynwood, our Ties, Badges and Scarves brand is synonymous with the best quality in the industry. The unique blended cotton/acrylic fibre is the secret to our high quality Classic sweatshirts. Merit Plus and other branded ranges provide a quality solution to your various garment needs, including for sports teams, events, trips and school leavers. New products have been added. We can usually replicate your own style or design, whether it be a garment or an accessory item.
In line with the guiding values and principles of Leonard Hudson, we are committed to improving our performance and pursuing good practice in such areas as labour standards and environmental management, and to assess our products and services on offer in order to ensure that we are providing exactly what our customers need.
What makes Leonard Hudson stand out from the crowd?
- Wide-ranging style, colour and size choices
- Competitive prices and value for money
- Complete uniform solution
- Outstanding quality
- Contemporary co-ordinating styles
- Extensive stock-holding
- Dedicated Customer Services Team
- Online ordering for both schools and parents direct
- Garment personalisation and enhancement
- Made-to-order and specially designed products
- Progressive ethical and environmental policies.
How your school benefits from uniform
- Promotes a positive image of the school within the community
- Creates an equal opportunity for every student by minimising competition over dress and fashion and avoids exposure of differences in social and economic status
- Reinforces an ethos of aiming for excellence, and encourages discipline and good order
- Encourages a team spirit and identifies the school, its houses, forms, teams, clubs, awards etc.
- Provides quick identification of students when they are outside the environs the school, whether alone or in groups.
- Educates students about the need for appropriate clothing.